Sanshangliang Industrial Park, Dalate, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China, 014300Feedback
1. Xanthan gum is an efficient thickener;
2. Xanthan gum has obvious thixotropy;
3. Xanthan gum jelly remains stable in alkaline and acidic solutions;
4. Xanthan gum is stable to temperature changes;
5. Xanthan gum can be compatible with the high concentration of salt in the solution;
6. Xanthan gum can effectively stabilize the formation of emulsion and foam;
7. Xanthan gum products provide excellent taste in food;
8. Xanthan gum remains stable during freezing and thawing;
9. Xanthan gum can stabilize solid particles or oil bubbles in suspension;
10. Xanthan gum and guar gum or locust bean gum can produce a significant synergistic effect.
The xanthan gum aqueous solution has a high viscosity under static or low shear action. Under high shear action, the viscosity drops sharply, but the molecular structure does not change. When the shearing force is eliminated, it immediately restores the original viscosity. The relationship between shear force and viscosity is completely plastic. The pseudoplasticity of xanthan gum is very prominent, and this pseudoplasticity is extremely effective in stabilizing suspensions and emulsions.
Welcome your presence, you can send us an email, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
Related Gum Products