So far, Xanthan gum jelly is considered to be a biological glue with superior performance in the world. It has been widely used in food, fruit juice, beverage, feed, cosmetics, medicine, ceramics, fire protection, petroleum and other industries. Its market growth potential exceeds all pros of Water-based glue.
Xanthan gum jelly is tasteless, odourless, and safe to use.
2. When Xanthan gum jelly coexists with high-concentration salts and sugars, it still maintains a stable thickening system.
3. Xanthan gum jelly has good suspending properties for insoluble solid particles and oil droplets.
4. Microwave stability of Xanthan gum jelly. The stable system formed will not affect its performance even if it is frozen or thawed in a microwave oven.
5. Xanthan gum jelly is an anionic polymer, and it also has specific applications in polymer graft copolymerization.
High viscosity of Xanthan gum jelly: Compared with other polysaccharide solutions, even a low concentration will produce very high density. The density of 1% aqueous solution is equivalent to 100 times that of gelatin, which can be used as a good thickening and stability Agent.
2. The unique rheology of Xanthan gum jelly. Under shearing action, the viscosity of the solution will drop rapidly. Once the shearing action is relieved, the density of the solution will immediately recover. This characteristic gives food such as ice cream, ham, juice and plants. Protein drinks and baked goods have a good taste. This characteristic also makes Xanthan gum jelly widely used in oil drilling and exploitation.
3. Xanthan gum jelly has good thermal stability, and xanthan gum temperature stability maintains unique functions in a wide temperature range (-18-130°C). It is an excellent auxiliary material for the production of frozen foods and baked goods.
4. The acid-base stability of Xanthan gum jelly, its viscosity is not affected by acid-base, and the original characteristics can be maintained within the range of PH value of 1-12. It has a wide range of applications.
5. Xanthan gum jelly has strong anti-oxidation and anti-enzymatic effects and can still play a role even in the presence of sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide, and biologically active enzymes.
6. Xanthan gum jelly has broad compatibility. The mixture of Xanthan gum jelly, guar gum and locust bean gum can produce beneficial synergistic effects. This kind of structural glue can create a gel effect under certain conditions.
Xanthan gum jelly is completely dissolved in most water-based systems. Still, due to its strong hydrophilicity, if it is directly added to water and the stirring is insufficient, the outer layer will absorb water and expand into a micelle, thereby preventing water from entering the inner layer. , And then affect the play of the role.
Therefore, you must pay attention to the correct use: take a portion of Xanthan gum jelly with ten or more other dry raw materials, such as sugar, monosodium glutamate, salt, etc. in food preparation, mix thoroughly, and then slowly pour it into the stirring water and soak it for about two hours, continue to stir until completely dissolved.
Welcome your presence, you can send us an email, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
Related Gum Products