Xanthan gum products have been used in cosmetics without a long time, and their functional effects mainly include the following aspects:
1. Xanthan gum can stabilize the dispersion system.
Xanthan gum is used for emulsification. Since the hydrophilic colloid surrounds the hydrophobic colloidal particles, it plays a protective role. At the same time, the viscosity of xanthan gum 415 produces a yield value so that the dispersion system is stabilized.
2. Xanthan gum has a moisturizing effect. Xanthan gum has hydrophilic groups, which combine with hydrogen in water to achieve moisture retention.
3. Xanthan gum has thickening, gelation and rheological properties. Xanthan gum 415 is used in dispersion cosmetics. Because of its excellent viscosity properties, thixotropy or pseudo-plasticity, it is often used to adjust the cosmetics' rheological properties and improve the cosmetics' touch after use.
4. Xanthan gum has an adhesive effect. For tablet cosmetics, xanthan gum can be used as a forming agent to play a binding role.
5. Like other water-soluble polymers, Xanthan Gum 415 has the function of forming a film.
6. Xanthan gum can effectively stabilize the foam.
1. Cleansing products
Such products include cleansing creams, cleansing honey, soaps, and xanthan gum are mainly used in such products based on their colloidal properties, which stabilize emulsions and foams to a certain extent and achieve the purpose of removing dirt on the face and skin.
2. Skincare products
Such products include vanishing creams, honey, cold creams, etc. Xanthan gum 415 is used in these products, mainly as a stabilizer for emulsifiers. In addition, the moisturizing properties of xanthan gum also contribute to the overall care of the skin. It makes a good skin feel and prevents dry skin.
3. Beauty cosmetics
Xanthan gum making cosmetics, include lipsticks, foundation creams, pressed powders, mascaras, etc. Xanthan gum can be used in such products to optimize the dispersion of pigments, thereby improving colour stability. At the same time, its adhesion and moisturizing effects are also adequate. Contribute to the moulding of ingot products and the performance of beauty cosmetics.
4. Hair cosmetics
Haircare and hairdressing cosmetics include shampoos, conditioners, hair dyes and other hair modifiers. Xanthan gum 415 is used in such products, not only can promote the formation of emulsions and stabilize the foam but also have a synergistic effect with surfactants and other additives in a wide range of pH values. This is very important for shampoos and hair dyes. Words are essential.
At the same time, because xanthan gum 415 has a hydrophilic group, it has good solubility with water and alcohol and has moisture resistance under dry conditions, and it is hydrophilic when exposed to water, and the finished product is easy to wash. It is compatible with oil agents and additives and can make various oils better play the hair care effect of soft hair.
Welcome your presence, you can send us an email, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
Related Gum Products