Xanthan gum powder is tasteless, non-toxic, safe to eat, and easily soluble in water. It presents polyanions in an aqueous solution and has unique physical and chemical properties. It is mainly used as a thickener in industrial production and can also be used as a suspending agent, emulsifier and stabilizer. Xanthan gum is considered to be a better biological agent in the world. Glue is widely used in food, fruit juice, beverage, feed, cosmetics, medicine, ceramics, fire protection, petroleum and other industries. The market growth potential exceeds all hydrophilic glues.
Xanthan gum products are the largest and widely used microbial polysaccharides in the world. It mainly has the following characteristics:
1. Xanthan gum powder is tasteless, odourless, safe to use, and has high viscosity. The viscosity of 1% aqueous solution is equivalent to 100 times that of gelatin so that it can be used as a good thickener and stabilizer.
2. Unique rheology of xanthan gum powder. Under the action of shear, the viscosity of the solution will drop rapidly. Once the shearing effect is released, the density of the solution will immediately recover. This characteristic gives good taste to products such as ice cream, ham, fruit juice, vegetable protein beverages, and baked goods. This characteristic also makes xanthan gum products widely used in oil drilling and mining.
3. Xanthan gum powder has good thermal stability. It maintains unique functions in an extensive temperature range (-18-130°C) and is a good auxiliary material for producing frozen foods and baked goods.
4. The acid-base stability of xanthan gum powder, its viscosity is not affected by acid-base and can maintain the original characteristics in the pH range of 1-12, so it has a wide range of applications.
5. Xanthan gum powder has strong anti-oxidation and anti-enzymatic effects. It can still play a role even in the presence of sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide, and biologically active enzymes.
6. Xanthan gum powder has broad compatibility. The mixture of guar gum and locust bean gum can produce beneficial synergistic effects. This structural gum can produce gelation under certain conditions.
7. When xanthan gum powder coexists with high-concentration salts and sugars, it maintains a stable thickening system.
8. Xanthan gum powder uses widely, beacuse it has good suspension properties for insoluble solid particles and oil droplets.
9. Microwave stability of xanthan gum powder. The stable system formed will not affect its performance even if it is frozen or thawed in a microwave oven.
10. Xanthan gum powder has good compatibility with salts, acid and alkali, and reactivity with galactomannan.
Our company has become one of the largest xanthan gum manufacturers in the world. On February 9, 2010, we built our second production plant in Dalat, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, to expand production capacity to a higher level. Now we have become China's largest food additive production base of xanthan gum emulsifier and thickener. If necessary, please consult.
Welcome your presence, you can send us an email, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
Related Gum Products